Highlighted
New Member.

SLO Status showing achieved instead of running

Hi 

I have configured SLA for request module and it is attaching to ticket.  But i see SLA status showing as achieved instead of running or breached. May i know what might be the issue. Please find attached screenshot for more information.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

N Raveendra Reddy 

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Re: SLO Status showing achieved instead of running

Can U share the snap of SLT Condition configuration specially Interval time, Initial State and final state??

Sid

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Dear Piku,

Thanks for your mail.

Please find screenshot requested by you.

Thanks,

N Raveendra Reddy

0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Check you request/ocmq configuration on slamodulecontrol; make sure the first and last status are your first and last possible status on request module; otherwise the calculation/statuses might get lost.

Regards,
Breno Abreu

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.