Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

SLO inactive status

Dear Experts,
I'm facing a problem with SLM, when i open a ticket and the appropriate slo is applied on it but its status is inactive.

I don't know the reason of this problem.

so please I need your urgent support.
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: SLO inactive status

Check for the Initial and final state of status.Sometimes when slo get attached and it doesn't come across the defined status then sla shows as inactive.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

my initial state is Open and my final state is Resolved as in the attached figure.

Also I'm facing another strange behavior,some of the SLOs works fine but for example when i change the status from open to work in progress I find the SLO status is achieved
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

problem is solved regarding the inactivity, i just put the incidents status in wrong order in the SLA configure application.
0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Re: SLO status is showing as achived rather than running

Hi 

I have configured SLA for request module and it is attaching to ticket.  But i see SLA status showing as achieved instead of running or breached. May know what might be the issue.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

N Raveendra Reddy 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.