SLT Final State 'All Child Records Are Resolved'
I can't figure out something about SLT's
Basically, i wanna create a "Service Desk Interactions SLT" which is start measuring target from Open and will stop measuring when status is 'All Child Records Are Resolved'
Why i need that?
In my scenerio;
- user started an interaction
- 1st lev. agent met interaction and decided its about an incident (or request fullfillment)
- generated a child record /records
- escalating 2nd lev. support team (network, cloud, etc)
- somebody else resolved child record
- 1st lev agent thinks my job is done, but isn't!
- Service desk interaction SLT still running and breached out (But problem solved!)
In this case, i need an additional status for SLT which is stop running parent (Prevent Interaction's SLA Breach)
Thanks for help!