Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

SLT Final State 'All Child Records Are Resolved'

Hi all,

I can't figure out something about SLT's 

Basically, i wanna create a "Service Desk Interactions SLT" which is start measuring target from Open and will stop measuring when status is 'All Child Records Are Resolved'

Why i need that?

In my scenerio;

• user started an interaction
  • 1st lev. agent met interaction and decided its about an incident (or request fullfillment)
  • generated a child record /records
  • escalating 2nd lev. support team (network, cloud, etc)
  • somebody else resolved child record
  • 1st lev agent thinks my job is done, but isn't!
  • Service desk interaction SLT still running and breached out (But problem solved!)

In this case, i need an additional status for SLT which is stop running parent (Prevent Interaction's SLA Breach)

Thanks for help!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.