Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

SM 9.34 Incident - keep default impac and emergency when I choose a CI

Jump to solution

Dear Expert,

We define CI in SM. On CI records, we do not define Priority and Default Impact fields.

When we create a incident Impact and Emergency fields are filled by default, but when we choose a CI, these default informations are erased : blanked field because we do not define them in CI records.

Is there a setting witch does not reflect the Ci's impact and priority and kepp the default of incident.

Regards

Eva

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: SM 9.34 Incident - keep default impac and emergency when I choose a CI

Jump to solution

Hi Eva,

Would you please attach the log and the timestampt you see the error for a further investigation?

THank you and Best regards,

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi Eva,

Would you please attach the log and the timestampt you see the error for a further investigation?

THank you and Best regards,

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello Eva,

Out-of-box system does not behave like this.

Could you provide your SM version (APP/RTE/Process Designer version/if 9.4x, Codeless or Classic) and screenshot?

It's better to raise a support case since debug trace is probably required.

Best Regards,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Sounds like a calculation or a link record causing this...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Check the related link line for the field. On the link line detail, if the impact is populated on either the field mapping or in  post-map expression, remove it and it will no longer pull the value from the CI record on fill.

Also, make sure that at least one field is mapped (logical.name to assets, for example). If no fields are specified in the field mapping, SM will map all fields which have the same name from the linked record to the primary record--automatically.

----------------------------------------------------
Kudos - what, where, how, and why
Want Good Answers? Ask Good Questions...
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.