NOTICE: Significant community changes coming soon
The header menu and the home page on our community will be changing soon. Get more information HERE.
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

SM 9.34 PD => exit.when.done for Manual-Transitions

Jump to solution

Hello,

we started to use SM in version 9.34.0032 and I was wondering if there is something similar to $L.exit.when.done.

I'm open for any suggestions, as I couldn't find anything...

BR,

M.John

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member..
Actually, take a look at the Knowledge Management workflow. There is an On Enter rule in the Triage phase which calls an exit from the workflow after the user submits the kmdoc. You may ba able to use it as a model in other modules.
----------------------------------------------------
Kudos - what, where, how, and why
Want Good Answers? Ask Good Questions...

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member..

In the PD change module, the option to set open conditions for a phase are present in the extended phase definition record. (Select the phase in the workflow editor, then click Additional Phase Information).  I have not tested this to see if it still works like it did pre-Process Desginer.

I know of no way to configure similar behavior in other modules. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi and thanks for your reply,

there is no option like this... They seem to have changed this in the current Version of PD.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

I'm testing on 9.34 applications with PD 9.30.3 installed, so there is no more current version and it has been included in every PD release.  In a change workflow only, select a phase in the workflow viewer, and the option is on the left of the first tab:

The Open Behavior (when not first phase) section is on the first tab:

Highlighted
Absent Member..
O crap, sorry that you had to explain that twice. I somehow overread that this is only available in Change Workflows ...

Thanks for that Information. I'll investigate if this is may be applied to other Workflows too...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..
Actually, take a look at the Knowledge Management workflow. There is an On Enter rule in the Triage phase which calls an exit from the workflow after the user submits the kmdoc. You may ba able to use it as a model in other modules.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Absent Member..
YESSSSSS ...That's it!
I don't know exactly why, but with this ruleset in the "On Enter" section it works!
Thanks a lot for your continuous help...
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.