Our vBulletin migration is complete.
Welcome vBulletin users! All content and user information from the Micro Focus Forums (vBulletin) site has been migrated to this site. READ MORE.
Highlighted
Absent Member.. tbokhary Absent Member..
Absent Member..

SM 9.34 PD4 dont see reopen option in incident and problem

Looking at SM 9.34 with PD4, I logged in as all of the OOB Incident and Problem roles and in any role I dont see the ability to reopen any of the closed records, not even as falcon. So how do I reopen an incident or problem.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.. John Stagaman Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: SM 9.34 PD4 dont see reopen option in incident and problem

Reopen is not enabled in the out of box process designer modules. 

To add reopen, define a transition from the close phase to an earlier phase. Add rules to the transition that will set status, reopen.time, etc.  Keep in mind that if you set the reopen transition to move to the Categorization phase, at save the ticket may auto-transition to a later phase based on the  automatic transitions defined in the workflow. 

----------------------------------------------------
Kudos - what, where, how, and why
Want Good Answers? Ask Good Questions...
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.