Super Contributor.. Jeff Lawrence Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

SM 9.4 - Problem Management is hard coded to use "bizservice" for "Affected Service" ???

It appears that Problem Management is hard coded to use "bizservice" for "Affected Service"  - is there a way to change that? 

I have searched through Workflow, rules, Data Policy, Format Control, Objects, States, Processes for "rootcause" for Problem Management and cant seem to find where it is coded to just look for "bizservice"

when i bring up the RAD DEBUGGER and run "variables", i see it is calling "- joinbizservice (30400)(0 is shared)"

$file0 - joinbizservice (30400)(0 is shared)
$file - joinbizservice (30400)(0 is shared)

I looked in "Script Library" and "scripts" and can't find "joinbizservice"

Any ideas?

0 Likes
3 Replies
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: SM 9.4 - Problem Management is hard coded to use "bizservice" for "Affected Servi

What are you trying to accomplish?

Regards,
Breno Abreu

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
0 Likes
Super Contributor.. Jeff Lawrence Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: SM 9.4 - Problem Management is hard coded to use "bizservice" for "Affected Servi

I want to be able to select a different option for "Affected Service"

0 Likes
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

You can change the link and the validation for this field. I would rather suggest that you create a new field to store whaever you want intead of Affected Service. And avoid change this oob behavior. The Affected Service field has the same behaviour between all
modules and is also used in standard integrations..
Regards,
Breno Abreu

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.