Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

SM 9.40 - Some users always getting same notification from HP SM - Request Fulfillment

Hello Everyone,

I am using SM  9.40 along with:

-Windows SQL Server 2k8 r2

-Windows Server 2k8 r2

-SQL Server 2k8 r2

I am just received complaints from some users that always receiving recurring notification from HP SM. This issue only occurs for some users not all users.

here are the details:

forum.PNG

Does anyone have experience with this issue?

Best Regards,

Okik

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: SM 9.40 - Some users always getting same notification from HP SM - Request Fulfillment

I believe you're talking about this:

https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/kb/KM02517010

If you don't use "Visible to customer" feature, just go to ScriptLibrary "RequestUtil" and comment row ~400:

sendEmailToRelatedIntertion(record,relatedobject);

---
Moving on, this account is no longer active. Best regards, Kelalek
- So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.