Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

SM 9.40 | Windows 2012 Server | Multipple Email id for receiving event notifications.

Hi,

I have been trying to enter and save multiple addresses in the field of "Email Addr.:" inside operator profile -> notificiations tab -> Standard Notifications

I tried using the email id seperator as semi colon (;) and comma(,), however in bothe cases its only working for single and first email id only.

Could anyone suggest whether mutiple email id's are supported or not, if not then ok, if yes, what must be the error i am doing. please suggest.

also, if not, what is the best way to send notifications to multiple recipeints in case of conventional events related to the Intereaction Record and/or IM  creation, assignment,resolved, closed etc.

Thanks and Regards

Hemant Vaswani

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: SM 9.40 | Windows 2012 Server | Multipple Email id for receiving event notifications.

Dear Hemant,

As far as I know, we cannot add multiple email addresses in the recipients. If you want to send the notification to multiple email address, we will need to add the email adresses into group.

Please let me know if you have any additional question or concern!

I hope you have a nice day!

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: SM 9.40 | Windows 2012 Server | Multipple Email id for receiving event notifications.

hi Hemant,

Are these users part of an assignment group? You can then use the groupname and send notification.

Hope this helps,

Rama

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Hi,

ok, lets try to create a group and see how it fulfills the current requirement.

Thanks to all

Hemant Vaswani

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.