Absent Member.. Sanzz Absent Member..
Absent Member..

SM Collaboration (Web-tier issue) + Openfire DB Connection issue

Hello Team,

We are in the process of Implementing SM Collaboration & using SMC Deployment Guide

I have HPSM9.41 P3 with web & windows client working with customization.(This is a replica of our Development Env)

Following "Technical white paper - Service Manager 9.41 - Collaboration Deployment"

Task: 1 - Enable LWSSO on SM Server - Completed
Turned off Sm 9.41 service
- enabled LW-SSO on lwssofmconf.xml file

Task: 2 - Enable LWSSO on SM Web tier - Completed
Turned off Apache tomcat service
- enabled LW-SSO on web.xml, lwssofmconf.xml, application-context.xml

Task: 3 - Test LW-SSO with SM Web tier - Failed
Turned on Apache tomcat service
When tried to open SM web with LWSSO enabled using http://sm941.training.com:8080/sm41/index.do - i get "This Page cannot be displayed".

Checked with old link, "http://localhost:8080/sm941/index.do" & it shows "Service Manager service is currently not available, please try again later"

Verified the steps & i am sure, i missed nothing.
I am implementing this on a sandbox instance & Domain name is "CLDSAKEERTHI01", which has been updated to "training.com" on web.xml & related files as per the instructions.

I am unable to figure out what went wrong.

Regards,
Santosh Keerthi

0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.. DenisAleshin Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: SM Collaboration (Web-tier issue) + Openfire DB Connection issue

I had the very same issue. The only difference is that I used Deployment Manager for installing, after manual (following "Technical white paper - Service Manager 9.41 - Collaboration Deployment") path failed to achieve success.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.