Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

SM Dashboard

Hi,

We have a requirement of displaying the count of tickets on Vertical bar chart. This is visible on pie charts by default but couldn't find any opton for displaying the count on the bar. Any inputs on how this can be achieved?

Also need a way to auto refresh the dashboards. 

Version: SM 9.40

Thank You!

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: SM Dashboard

Hello @JP10,
You need to setup your Dashboard like this:
dashboard_vertical.jpg

It will not show data on Vertical bar because you have metrics on left part of the screen so there is no point. But I understand that you sometimes need to put that information on vertical bar. I will try to find it out.

For auto refresh you need to open "Report Settings":
report_settings.jpg
Then you need to enable:
enable_refresh_dashboard.png
After you save this change you will get checkbox on Dashboard properties "Support Auto Refresh" and after you put check in checkbox it will open field to choose refresh interval.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Re: SM Dashboard

Thanks for the reply, I have SM 9.40 i guess the auto refresh option is not available in this version.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.