Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Artem Maevskij Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

SM Mobility login form not work

Hi

I try to setting up mobile client webapp-9.50.0005:

Server SM v.950 url: http//server:8080/webtier-9.50/

Mobile SM url: http://server:8080/webapp-9.50.0005/std
SM 9.50 + webtier and mobile client installed on one server.
In the CM console in the "Record system information" settings in the attachment (1)

When i try to open login page on Chrome, then a see login form with the inputs. After click the button "login" - Nothing happens

And i have see this message in the ChromeDevTools console:

W: Form submission canceled because the form is not connected

(in FireFox this form is empty)

Could you tell me what I'm doing wrong?

0 Likes
7 Replies
Luis_G_SM Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: SM Mobility login form not work

Hello Artem

Thanks for contacting us and for sharing that information with us.

The error that you shared, doesn't tell us much about what is happening here. Could you send us the SM logs and if possible, send them with debug parameters on them.

Let us know if there is any inconvenience on doing them.

BR!

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: SM Mobility login form not work

Hi Artem,
Take a look at your tomcat logs, I guess you will find the error there.
Make sure you are using the application versions supported by your SM version.

In case you can't figure out, share the tomcat logs and the mobility configuration files.
Regards,
Breno Abreu

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Betreff: SM Mobility login form not work

Hi Artem, that might be a problem of your Chrome version. What exact Chrome version do you use ? There is a known Defect with newer versions of Chrome: QCCR1E138601 User cannot log in to the Mobility client in Chrome 56 (parent, for 9.41) https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/LID/QCCR1E138601 TECHNICAL PROBLEM DESCRIPTION: Mobility client uses standard ExtJs form panel to generate login form which is dynamically created without associated browsing context. Such implementation works well before Chrome 56 since Chrome does not enforce such rule. From Chrome 56, such rule is enforced according to HTML Spec and makes submit action is aborted and message "Form submission canceled because the form is not connected" is generated. SOLUTION: For SM 9.51 we have a Mobility HF1 (a hotfix) and for SM9.52 we have a patch (sm9.52.0002_Mobility) The hotfix is available through Support, please open a support case to request that. For more information to download the SM9.52.0002 Mobility client please have a look at Overview of Service Manager 9.5x Releases https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM02688311 For SM9.50 we do not have a hotfix, but you can use the suggested 9.51 or 9.52 mobility clients with SM9.50 applications. Best regards, Heike
Thank you for using the MicroFocus ServiceManager Support and News Forum. If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Super Contributor.

Thanks Heike!

I installed the webapp 9.52002 - it works only In mobile Safari and desktop MS Edge (O_o)

But now i have a new bug. After click by login -I was see an error "unknown system error" in a mobile and desktop Chrome and error 405 in the console (DevTools)

How to fix it?

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

As you already opened a new discussion for this:

https://community.softwaregrp.com/t5/Service-Manager-Service-Center/HP-SM-9-5-Mobile-Login-Button-this-is-urgent-please/m-p/1675450#M138067

I'll update the new discussion soon.

Thank you for using the MicroFocus ServiceManager Support and News Forum. If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Super Contributor.

A version sm9.52.0002 is still not working on Chrome (Android and Windows)

I see only the login page and error after click Login

In the web.properties file was set up the option "endpoint" for my SM, all the rest by default.

0 Likes
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Did you check the logs?

Regards,
Breno Abreu

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.