Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Ivis Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

SM Service Portal and Smart Analytics

Anyone got this up and running?
Trying to set it up but nothing is showing in the SMSP. I have configured by instrucitons, but lot's of room for error and I can't find any logs to look for errors.

Should the SMSP IP adress be added to the SM server IP in the installation of SA?

When installing the SMSP there is a local SA installation - should then be added as a second SA server?
(There should be a lot more documentation here I think)

I am not using a SSL port on the SM side (only a test envrionment) .

I also am strugling to fetch services from the catalog so I have some challenges there as well...

Anybody got any tips on this integration? Not plug and play to say the least...

BR Ivis.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Honored Contributor.. Ivis Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Re: SM Service Portal and Smart Analytics

Got it up and running.

Needed to reinstall SA - add the SM SP server to all cfg files so it was allowed to query towards the SA server.
Did the modifications to the search.yml and the app.json file as described and back and forth a bit it worked.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.