(SM) Support Tip Proactive Forum: How to read a Service Manager dump file ?
Follow these steps if your Service Manager server has produced a mini dump file and you would like to review the dump file.
- Download MAT (Memory Analyzer Tool) from internet. Use google to find a link
- Unzip the file into a folder named: “MAT”
- Open the folder “MAT” and Double click on “MemoryAnalyzer.exe”
- The Memory Analyzer Tool pop up, click on “File” - “open a heap dump”
- Select your dump file and click on “Open”
- The MAT will load the file and new windows will pop up after the loading is completed
- Select “Leak Suspects Report” and click OK
- MAT will run and display the result
- You can navigate by clicking on the tabs and buttons to read more information