Highlighted
Valued Contributor.. Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

SM-UCMDB. Automatic Deletion of CI Relationships from UCMDB

Hi there!
I have a question on SM-UCMDB integration.
I use the ServiceManagerEnhancedAdapter9.41, SM 9.64, UCMDB 2019.02.
I set up the population job for CI and relationship. New relationships which was created in SM populated in UCMDB. This works fine. But relationships which was deleted in SM not delete from UCMDB.
I was able to configure the deletion during full synchronization, as was described in the official documentation for SM 9.64 (https://docs.microfocus.com/itom/Service_Manager:9.64/SMEA941EnableCIRelationshipDeletion).
Its works fine with full syncronisation, but when i start the delta synchronization then relationships not deleted from UCMDB.
I looked at sm.log and saw REST request which get deleted relationships from SM and it return response with deleted relationship records. But in UCMDB this relationships are not deleted at the same time.
My question is: Is it possible to configure the delete of relationsips in UCMDB that were deleted in SM through the Population Job and delta synchronization?
Someone already set up this and does it work for you?

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.