Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

SM and OMI integration

SM 9.41 and OMI 10.62 integration with external UCMDB

When we manually try to create ticket from OMI, we see below error in SM log file after enabling debug parameters in SM,

RTE I Undisplayed message:Script <unknown script>  line 0: ERROR uncaught exception: ValidationFailedException: Validation failed for probsummary - failed to add record at char 1

53038( 53223) 12/10/2017 10:17:25  RTE I Undisplayed message:Value for Affected CI field is not valid.

53038( 53223) 12/10/2017 10:17:25  RTE I Undisplayed message:[BDM Mapping] Replace invalid category 'OS' with 'failure'

We see logical.name field in SM is throwing error, is there any way we can,

1. Find out what value is been passed to logical.name field as per BDM mapping
2. Trace BDM mapping scripts to get detailed trace file

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: SM and OMI integration

Point OMI to an SM Servlet that has debughttp:1 and a separate log file.  You should be able to see in the log the SOAP Request coming from OMI and what value, if any, is being passed in that field.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.