Absent Member.. CAR85 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

SM9.2/Change Management - Change Calendar autofocus when record is opened/saved

Hello There,

I was wondering if you could help, I have SM 9.2 and RC running and integrated. When I open a Change Record within SM and navigate to the Change Calendar section (Expanded it using the + sign) then close the change calendar section, when an update/refresh or opening a different change record occurs, it automatically takes me back to the change calendar section.

This is really starting to be annoying and I wondered if anyone else had seen/experienced the problem and how they overcame the issue?

P.S I have already tried adding a new calculation  to set "cursor.field.name.set("number")" on display and update but this has not helped. Also have tried adding this to the cm.update.save process but still no joy..

Thanks for any help/advice

Chris

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.