Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

SM9.4 - error message: $pmc.actions is required

Jump to solution

I imported a few hundred records into probsummary and I 99.99% sure I got all the fields imported, but when I go to save an incident record, i get an information box that says "$pmc.actions is required". I went through as much of the states, objects, process and activityactions and cant figure out the issue.

I used connect-it to import the data - what did I do wrong? 

I do not get this message when I create a new Incident and fill out the required fields.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Hi,

$pmc.actionsmeans its looking for Activity update, check if you had any mandatory condition set to ask user to fill Activity update on saving incident record.

If you are using pdcp, then look for a rule set which is asking to fill $pmc.actions variable on incident update.

Regards,

Sanjay

Regards,
Sanjay Yadav
Assign Kudo, if found post useful and mark it accepted if solves the issue.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Hi,

$pmc.actionsmeans its looking for Activity update, check if you had any mandatory condition set to ask user to fill Activity update on saving incident record.

If you are using pdcp, then look for a rule set which is asking to fill $pmc.actions variable on incident update.

Regards,

Sanjay

Regards,
Sanjay Yadav
Assign Kudo, if found post useful and mark it accepted if solves the issue.

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.