HemantVaswani Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

SM9.40 Codeless - SLA related

Hi Team,

Can some one throw some light here...kindly do spare some time and recommend.

We have HPE SM 9.40 Codeless in Windows based virtualised enviornment.
MS SQL 2012 Ent is deployed as DB server

We have created Two SLT's for each level of Priority and Urgency using SLM agreement.
each of the two SLT is for Response SLA and another for Resolution SLA.
Thus, for Priority & Urgency =4, we have two SLT's one for Response and Another for Resolution.
similarly, we have for same arrangement for Priority & Urgency =3, 2 & 1
Also, for interactions and incidents, we have created two sets of SLT's.

Each of the Interaction record is giving the status of both SLT's in Index login(inside SLT tab), however none of the search and exporting the data shows the column for each of the two SLT.

For getting the reports on both the SLT, we have incorporated a script inside HPE SM 9.40 and using SL command , we extract only the monthwise counts of SLT's, i.e. how many interactions were achieved and how many were breached for Response as well for Resolution.

The above manual affort is being set as steps to be follwed for creating the monthly compliance report.

However, the following requirement is adding further delayed and seems to have exposure to error, kindly advise for way forward.

The interactions, which are getting status as breached in Index login(inside SLT tab), also show a timestamp of title as "expiration", this "expiration" is showin only the standard time where the SLT is configured to expire. i.e., interaction open time - configured response time, thus this will be uniform for all the set of interactions. i.e, if response time is set for 30mins, all the interactions will show output of "interaction open time - configured response time" as 30mins only.

Whereas, i am looking for actual time stamp where the response got breached and usually that will be anythhing beyond the configured response time of 30mins.

To fufill this requirement, i have to first of all segregate the set of breached interaction records,then  go inside each interaction record, and check for when the intereaction record was set to status=work in progress this found in Index login >  activities > activitiy type .Copy the time stamp and caluclate it by thumbrule of open time - breached time and thus arrive on the exact duration it took to meet or breach the response SLA time.

We are having "affected services" column, in which we have to focus on certain set of CI's to be monitored for the above mentioned SLA's and not all of the CI's in "affected services" are to be monitored.thus the option of overall, process materiacs and service matrics inside admmin login of HPE SM 9.40 > SLM > Metric is found to irrelevant.

Thanks & Regards
Hemant Vaswani

0 Likes
1 Reply
HemantVaswani Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: SM9.40 Codeless - SLA related

Hi,

Someone, please try to help on below concern...

Thanks & Regards

Hemant Vaswani

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.