NOTICE: Significant community changes coming soon
The header menu and the home page on our community will be changing soon. Get more information HERE.
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

SM9.41 Errors..After applying SM9.41p2

Dear Team,

i am not able to apply the SM9.41 p2 onb SM9.40 version, i am applying this patch on linux system,

as per the SM9.41 support matrix, i installed JDK8,u72version in that linux server, and i have installed SM9.40 version and suceesfullly insatlled and able to access SM9.40, and now i stopped the SM services and applying the SM9.41p2 patch on SM9.40, before that i have deleted jre,lib and tomcat folder, and i have unzipped sm9.41.2003-P2_Linux-x86 and copy these direcories and put it in SM installed directiory.

After that, i have ran ./removeLinks.sh and the exected ./setupLinks.sh command, and checked the java version it is "java version "1.8.0_72"", after that i executed ./smstart command to start the SM, and i am getting bellow message .

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Unsupported Java version "

"Please run ./removeLinks.sh to delete all the symbolic links!"

"Install or setup Java 1.8 correctly and then run ./setupLinks.sh to re-create the symbolic links."

"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Please help me on the above issue.

Thanks,

0 Likes
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.