Highlighted
Contributor.. Contributor..
Contributor..

SM9.41 KM top-level categories list not displaying all parent categories

I don't know what happened in my web client but my top-level categories list all suddenly shows only 1 out of 8 existing parent categories, while the rich cleint(windows client) shows all of them!

Does anybody heave an idea how to fix this?

Thanks,

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: SM9.41 KM top-level categories list not displaying all parent categories

If the situation is the same after you relogin to windows client ( checking if windows client using older memory with correct data), I suspect it's the web client cache being corrupted. Try clearing the browser cache and if that doesn't work, try clearing the apache/tomcat cache.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.