Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

SMTP authorization

Hi! There is some "Connect-IT" script to send email by SMTP. Help me to configure SMTP authorization Exchenge Server

Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: SMTP authorization

there is smtp connector

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks for your reply. Tell me where you can download smtp.exe?
This will really help authenticate connector "Email sending" in Connect IT? I use the Connect IT 9.30 and there for "Email sending" no authorization for SMTP.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

The Connect-IT Email fetch/send connectors are not considered base connectors and need to be licensed. If your license code includes entitlement to the email connectors, they should be visible in scenario builder. 

----------------------------------------------------
Kudos - what, where, how, and why
Want Good Answers? Ask Good Questions...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi!

I have a license for Email sending / fetching. I have a finished script for sending mail from the Service Manager. But for that to send mail, I need that to Email connector could log into Exchange Server.
How can I do that?

Thanks.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.