SP31 problem with import data

Jump to solution
Hello all!
My environment:
MS Windows 2003 Server
MS SQL Server 2005
Service desk 4.5 service pack 31

I faced to the problem.
During import data from external source i want to bind CI to Service and Organization to SLA.
I use templates Configuration item on Service and Receiver Organization on Agreement.
There are no errors during import process, but CI doesn't bind to Service and Organization doesn't bind to SLA. And there are errors in import log file:
for CI-Service - While processing CI-SERVICE (id = 1):
JDBC error 8114: [SDSERVER]Error converting data type nvarchar to numeric., SQL state: 01000 for query: SELECT T1.sci_oid AS C0 ,T1.sci_lockseq AS C1 FROM itsm_service_cis T1 WHERE (T1.sci_cit_oid = ?) Values: CI_SEARCHCODE. java.sql.SQLException: [SDSERVER]Error converting data type nvarchar to numeric.

for SLA-ORG - While processing SLA-ORG (id = 1):
JDBC error 8114: [SDSERVER]Error converting data type nvarchar to numeric., SQL state: 01000 for query: SELECT T1.sro_oid AS C0 ,T1.sro_lockseq AS C1 FROM itsm_sc_rec_organizations T1 WHERE (T1.sro_org_oid = ?) AND (T1.sro_sla_oid = ?) Values: SLA_NAME java.sql.SQLException: [SDSERVER]Error converting data type nvarchar to numeric.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: SP31 problem with import data

Jump to solution
Hello,

I have faced a similar problem and it drove me nuts because I looked it again and again and could not find nothing wrong.

Open the import mapping and check any external field that is mapped as "A Reference to Item". Chances are that "A Reference to Item" is empty.
menes fhtagn

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Prolly wrong mapping.
Look up the SQL error here in the forums. Other members have experienced the same symptom.

The Pike
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Hello,

I have faced a similar problem and it drove me nuts because I looked it again and again and could not find nothing wrong.

Open the import mapping and check any external field that is mapped as "A Reference to Item". Chances are that "A Reference to Item" is empty.
menes fhtagn

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Thank you!
"A Reference to Item" field was empty.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.