Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

SRC : Affected Services empty when creating an new Support Request

Hi,

In order to offer our clients a nice access to the service catalog, I installed SRC on our test env.

If I want to work with support requests, the affected service list is not synchronised with the affected services in HP SM. Becasue of this creation or updates of support tickets does not work (Close works).

I can't open a new support request as I can not select a correct business service --> Message Invalid Service

If I want to update a support ticket or leave a comment, I receive the message :

Message: Unexpected Exception: Runtime error or exception incurred in server. Please contact your Administrator.

We don't work with subscriptions!

Does anyone know, what could be wrong and how I can fix it.

Thank's for any good advices

Steve

Env :

Application : HP SM9.34 with PDCP4 + SRC 9.34P5

Binaries : 9.35P5

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: SRC : Affected Services empty when creating an new Support Request

Dear Steve,

I have searched for the error and found this is a known error that is listed on the KM: https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM00798805.

Hope this helps!

Thank you and Best regards,

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Re: SRC : Affected Services empty when creating an new Support Request

Hi,

thank's for the feedback, I found that error too, but it's not the same. The main issue is that the affected service list is not filled out correctly.

The question is where can I define which services are displayed. Even if I subscripe some services, they are not displayed in the list.

I think that I have to control under SRC Tailoring ---> General Checkout panel - Additional Informaton the Affected Service field, but there seems every thing correct. If I understood, there is also a wizard that can be checked but I'm not sure.

Help

Steve

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.