Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

SRC: How can I remove the dashboard tab from SRC?

Hello HPSM Gurus,

As a part of my requirement,  1) I want to remove/Hide the "Dashboard" Tab from SRC. Application context file only has variables available for deactivationg Support, services or subscription but not Dashboard

2)  I also want the landing page to be the "Services" tab.

I am using all those widgets in support and services tab, so I do not wish to have the Dashboard.  It is confusing for the user from where to go from there to search for the "browse catalog" link. Kindly help me achieve the above two requests. Thanks for the help. 

-Sudesna

Tags (2)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: SRC: How can I remove the dashboard tab from SRC?

Hello Mishrasx

hope you are doing fine.

could you please let me know what is your currently SRC version? we should first consult the specific SRC guide in order to figure out if this is possible to make.

Howeber, as I remember when hide / remove is required, I think that option is available in applicationContext.properties in most of cases. 

Carlos Villalobos R
Customer Support Engineer
If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hello Carlos,

Thanks for the reply. SRC version is 9.33. I have gone through the SRC customization guide and have looked into the applicationContext.properties files, it only has the support, services and subscription variables defined which we can control to show or hide. There is no anabling variable for Dashboard. Kindly help me figure out how I can hide the dashborad. Thank you.

-Sudesna

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hello Sudesna,

It is not currently possibe to hide or remove the entire Dashboard pane from the SRC. If this is an important functionality for your environment, I recommend that you submit an Enhancement Request via the HPE Support Site. If this resolves your question, please Accept as Solution.

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please remember to click "Accept as Solution". If you are satisfied with anyone’s response, please remember to give them KUDOS by clicking on the "thumbs up" at the bottom left of the post to show your appreciation.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.