Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

SRC Loads slowly for a user

Hi Team,

We have 9.41 in our environment and we have installed SRC as well.

One of the user is facing an issue with the SRC, he is able to login properly but post that, the approvals,tickets and other details are taking lot of time to load.

We tried to login from different desktops but still the same issue. 

Kindly let me know what could be the issue.

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: SRC Loads slowly for a user

For one user only, it could be caused by the sepciall gourp he/she belongs, and the SQL go with it.

To debug it, you may turn on sqldebug:2 and debugdbquery:999 for this user and chekc which sql is slow.

Ling-Yan

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Hi Ling-Yan,

Can you please let me know how to enable the below trace for a specific user(as u have suggested) and also would like to know what is sqldebug:2. I tried to google it but all I got was sqldebug:1.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

@PJohn,

You can start a debug node with a dedicate port, and let use connect to it, in sm.cfg:

sm -httpPort:13103 -log:../logs/sm.13103.log -debugnode -sqldebug:2 -debugdbquery:999

And then let the user connect to port 13103 for testing purpose, and the log is only for this user.

sqldebug:2 provide more information than sqldebug:1

Ling-Yan

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.