a2drew Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

SRC Search form displaying too many fields

Jump to solution

we are on SM 9.50 and implemented SRC. We are building out the requests and catalog, but we have found some forms not displaying properly. When you add a user selection and validate against a table like contacts, the search results are displaying way too many fields. I have attached some screen shots to show you what I am talking about.

nullqbe.PNGlook at the headernullqbe2.PNGscrolling to the right

Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor.

Re: SRC Search form displaying too many fields

Jump to solution

I figured out the issue. I had modified columns, pretty drastically when searching contacts as well as most tables in my day to day activities.  

To fix the issue, I searched contacts in the main portal, and used the more menu to modify the columns. I then used the selection on the right, labeled, “Use Default”. The search results in SRC all pull correctly now.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Carlos_V_SM Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi A2drew,

hope you are doing fine.

Is this an OOB behavior? if not, what changes I need to follow to see the same issue?

What are the steps to follow?

Carlos Villalobos R
Customer Support Engineer
If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Honored Contributor.

Jump to solution

I figured out the issue. I had modified columns, pretty drastically when searching contacts as well as most tables in my day to day activities.  

To fix the issue, I searched contacts in the main portal, and used the more menu to modify the columns. I then used the selection on the right, labeled, “Use Default”. The search results in SRC all pull correctly now.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.