Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

SRC - Survey

Jump to solution

Hi guys,

Is there any possibility to modfy survey questions/form in SRC?

I've found and modified format "SurveyInternal", but this is related to ESS environment, it seems that SRC doesn't load this form when user wants to fill a survey from SRC. Any idea? Anybody knows where SRC retrieves info about questions to show into the survey page? I did not find any useful info reading HP official documentation...

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ernesto

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Re: SRC - Survey

Jump to solution

Got the solution! (maybe someone could be interested in...)

It's been a bit tricky... I had to add a new format for svcSrcSurveyConfig table (there are no existing formats related to this table), then I searched for all records and found my questions, SRC is getting data from there! Question labels are retrieved from scmessage table, search for srcsurvey class.
Starting from here, you can easily understand how to add/update/remove questions - also note that values for radio buttons are stored into a Global List.

Regards,

Ernesto

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Re: SRC - Survey

Jump to solution

Got the solution! (maybe someone could be interested in...)

It's been a bit tricky... I had to add a new format for svcSrcSurveyConfig table (there are no existing formats related to this table), then I searched for all records and found my questions, SRC is getting data from there! Question labels are retrieved from scmessage table, search for srcsurvey class.
Starting from here, you can easily understand how to add/update/remove questions - also note that values for radio buttons are stored into a Global List.

Regards,

Ernesto

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.