Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

SRC User Selection Search Results do no fit screen

Our customer i trying to setup up Service Request Catalog items i SRC. In one of the items we are setting up User Selection that retrieves data from the device table, spesifically we are interested in the Business Services in the device table. The retrieval of the Business Services from the device table is set up like screenshot 1 and i get the results in screenshot 2. My problem is that the names of the Business Services i retrieve are to long to fit inside the column width of the search results. Is it possible to change to column width somewhere? Of modify the search result at all?  I've heard something about a flash editor, but I don't know anything about this.

In addition i would like to remove the columns that we do not have any data in like you can see in screenshot 2. Where can i do this?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.