Highlighted
Member..
Member..

SRC cart order displaying wrong items in request task

Hi, 

I have SM9.41 and a problem with src ordering. Hope someone can give me a tip on where to look to fix this.

When 5 unique items are put in a cart it creates an interaction (SD) with all 5 items listed. It then creates 5 requests, each request shows all 5 items listed. 1 request task is created under each request, each request task shows the same item, the item listed at the top of the list of 5.  

This confuses users who are just working on request tasks as they process an order with the same item 5 times instead of doing 5 unique items.

I didnt set this up so I dont know where to fix it. 

Thanks

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: SRC cart order displaying wrong items in request task

Could you add a picture to clarify the situation?

---
Moving on, this account is no longer active. Best regards, Kelalek
- So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
0 Likes
Highlighted
Member..
Member..

Re: SRC cart order displaying wrong items in request task

Interaction has 6 items here.

1.png

Request has all the catalog items3.png

Here is one of the request tasks. all of the tasks show only the top item in the list above.

2.png

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.