Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

SRC customization/ Branding

Hi,

Does anyone know if it is possible to change the background color of widgets headers in SRC.

Attached is the screenshot of SRC, where we want to replace background color of "Assistance" from Saffron to Blue.

We are using version 9.40 for both HPSM and SRC.

Regards,

Avinash

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: SRC customization/ Branding

Hi, Avinash

No SRC internal function exists to modify the background color.

What you could try to do is to search some adobe flash edit tool to modify panel.fla in SRC, where the background color is defined.

Thanks

Desmond

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi Avinash,

Pls use Adobe dreamweaver in order to modify the Tiles color,

I have modified the color present in panel.swf where all the three TABs (Dashboard, Support, Services,) resides.

Thanks

Neo

Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Hi Neo,

Thanks for the response. I have already checked panel.swf but could not find the image to be replaced.

Attached is the screenshot of panel.swf. Could you please let me know which image you modified to update the tiles colour.

Regards,

Avinash

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.