Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

SRC migration tool--where can I get this thing?

Jump to solution

The HPSM 9.60 docs reference the SRC migration tool, but it's nowhere to be found.  Does anyone know where this little gem is?

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super Contributor..

Re: SRC migration tool--where can I get this thing?

Jump to solution

I found it.  The SRC migration tool is included in SRC versions up to 9.52.  None of the 9.6 versions have it in the install media.  I just pulled it from a copy of 9.52 that I had.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi Eric,

Where in the documentation did you see reference to a migration tool for SRC?  I don't see any mention of an SRC migration tool, only that you need to migrate your customizations.  The only mention I have seen of a migration tool was in reference to Process Designer data.

Audrey

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor..

Jump to solution

I found it.  The SRC migration tool is included in SRC versions up to 9.52.  None of the 9.6 versions have it in the install media.  I just pulled it from a copy of 9.52 that I had.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.