Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Saving a CLOSED Ticket!!

Jump to solution

Hi,

In my system, NNM and SM are integrated. Tickets are generated and closed by NNM through scmail.

I have put a calculation in IM.close.incident to calculate outage time....so when a ticket is closed

this field is populated with a value(difference of outage end and start time)

Problem is.... this value is not getting displayed in qbe, UNLESS i save that particular ticket...

unless it isn't saved i can't export it out....so how can i cause a closed tkt

to be autosaved (without having to do it manually for each tkt)....so that this calculated value is store in db.

Please help!!

TH@nks
dev
0 Likes
12 Replies
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi Mukesh,
Thanks its fine now!!

Thank u, as well Vadim for your time!!

TH@nks
dev
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.