Jump to solution
Hi!

Could somebody send me an example how to search
for service calls withing given time range with
web-api ?

I know how to search for service calls withing
given ID range:

scWhere.addCriteriumOnIDRange(range)

but how can I do it with Registration;Created ?

Thanks for help,

Jacek
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Jacek - take a look at this thread, it has an example program for retrieving incidents within a time period using the registration create object. It should be simple to change this to service calls.

http://forums1.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/questionanswer.do?threadId=724595

Good luck!

jeff

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Jacek - take a look at this thread, it has an example program for retrieving incidents within a time period using the registration create object. It should be simple to change this to service calls.

http://forums1.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/questionanswer.do?threadId=724595

Good luck!

jeff

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Works great, thanks!

The only thing I do not get is why February is month number 1 in java.util.Date ...

Jacek
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
I haven't confirmed this, but I'd guess because it's 0-based, January = 0, Feb = 1, .... Dec = 11.

jeff
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi all,

The link is no longer valid and unfortunatelly I have the same problem, how can I search ServiceCalls based on time range?

Thank you very much

Valeriu Craciun

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

>The link is no longer valid

The link was to a previous incarnation of the forum.  The target of the link is there if you are good at searching for it.

Any reason you're using obsolete Service Desk and not Service Manager or Service Anywhere?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.