Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Search option in incident management is not working

Hi Experts,

When I do search in the IM by filling the title, I am getting the attached error.

Can anyone help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Sandhu Mol

Tags (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Search option in incident management is not working

This issue is happening frequently. And when we restart it is working fine also.

Can anyone help me to reslove this ?

Thanks & Regards,
Sandhu Mol

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Search option in incident management is not working

Based on it working after a restart. Best guess is memory leak or underspec for growing demand.

For memory leak, best to patch to the latest patch version to get memory leak fixes. Can check log for low memory to confirm. There was a command to check for memory leak but I can't remember it and not sure if it's ok to use in a production environment anyway.

Underspec, check log for low memory and gradual increasing amount of error messages in the log after a long period of time. Throw resources at the issue or archive off old records. Or if SM is normally up for long period of time, maybe schedule a 'maintenance' reboot once awhile to resolve memory leak issues and other issues,

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.