Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Select multiple records and update them like Mass Update

Hello everyone,
I need help with the next thing, I want to create new action "Mass Assign to Me" and I don't want to use Mass Update action which is available because I want to enable for Service Desk employees that they can assign multiple records which are in right status, phase and everything else that they can assign to them.
So what I need, do you know if there is a way when I press action (Display Option) to 'catch" this selected records like in picture bellow?

dfilipovic2_0-1586843207380.png

Best regards,
Dino

Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Select multiple records and update them like Mass Update

Hi.

First make a new FD with only one field.

for example

Make a new FD to cm3r table with only one field (number)

Now go to comand line a write db enter.

on table write cm3r

on form select your new FD.

now on expert search find the tickets to list.

On list select first check to select all tickets and press masive update and complex update.

now 

for example write 

room in $file="22"  and clic execute.

When you use a form with few fields the masive update is fast and the Format Control not running.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Re: Select multiple records and update them like Mass Update

There is a programmer guide which show differents ways to handle  querys and scripts that wil lalow you accomplish deiferents functions on the system.

Check next km document: KM01824235

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.