Super Contributor.. HPSW_Consult Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Send Catalog details in sd registered notification

Jump to solution

Dear Team,

We have a requirement to send the User Option details and the Service Catalog name in the email notification sent when the  service catalog interaction is submitted. We are using SMA-SM Service portal with SM 9.61  in mixed mode.

The issue that we face here is the cartId and svc.options are updated in the interaction when the notifications is sent. I have created a script to query the svcCart using the sdID and then query the svcCartItem Table for the details, which is still not working during the record creation. 

I tried to move this notification rule to be in the Categorization phase after successfull enter (hoping that by this time the cart details should be availabe) but with no luck.

Please let me know if anyone has acheived this earlier or if any idea to acheive this.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Give Kudos if it helps.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Super Contributor..

Re: Send Catalog details in sd registered notification

Jump to solution

I achieved this using a scheduled action which will send the email after a minute. By this time the cart id is updated in the ticket and I used the script library to populate the fields.

Thanks.

Give Kudos if it helps.
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
JD_Jinesta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi,

This requirement it's advanced tailoring and requires to spend a significant amount of time to test and maybe come up with a suggestion. Please submit a support ticket.

Regards,

SM Support Engineer

Thank you for using the Micro Focus Community. If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an "accept as solution".
0 Likes
Super Contributor..

Jump to solution

I achieved this using a scheduled action which will send the email after a minute. By this time the cart id is updated in the ticket and I used the script library to populate the fields.

Thanks.

Give Kudos if it helps.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.