Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Send Interaction Ticket for Approval

Experts,

I need your advices...

I need to send interaction tickets for approvals and design a workflow for it.

Regards,

Nij

0 Likes
4 Replies
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Hi N,

By default you can configure these approvals in category for interaction which can be found in under Incident Management--> Categories.

In categories you can set approvals for the different categories in Intercation Module. Use Format Control to assign categories to Interaction ticket.

Regards,

Abhijit K

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Dear Abhi,

Can you provide an example or any screenshots if you have done the same before.

I will be trying the steps mentioned by you in DEV.

Regards,

Nij

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Dear Experts,

As suggested by Abhishek, defined a new approval process. Added a new category and in the approval tab in category and provided the new approval definition.

Still the approval definition is not being called by the interaction. Please help.

This development is a little urgent!!!

0 Likes
Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

Hi,

Did you find any solution?

Regards

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.