Highlighted
New Member..
New Member..

Service Manager 9.50 oob RuleSet issues

Jump to solution

Hello,

i installed the new HPE Service Manager 9.50 and when I log in as falcon I cannot add conditions to RuleSets. If i choose e.g. actual record (probsummary) than I cannot choose a field even if i enter a field manuelly. (see screenshot)

I also imported the ChatOps unload: smslack.unl. i can see this imported RuleSet but if I hit the "edit Rule" button nothing happend, first i tought it could be a user right issue but i'm logged in as falcon. (see screenshot)

In sm.log i see this message, that may related to the issue:

Mapping-3-globallists,list.variable, SQL Query incomplete because field (list.variable) not mapped in file (globallists)

Has anyone an idea what could be the problem?

Regards

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
New Member..
New Member..

Hey

i could solve the issues with a new installation on HPSM. During the false installation, the HPSM had a code page issue so that many data was missing.

Regards

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
New Member..
New Member..

Hey

i could solve the issues with a new installation on HPSM. During the false installation, the HPSM had a code page issue so that many data was missing.

Regards

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.