Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Service Manager Mobile App- Adding Next Phase action (button)

Hi all,

I want to add a new Next Phase button to the Mobile App bar for Changes. My SM version is 9.52 Hybrid.

Below are the steps I was following but I'm just stopped in point 6.. maybe 3...hahaha. My displayscreen is change.view and the option nexphase is not there. So I've create the displayoption nextphase for that displayscreen and simply... it didn't work at all! Any idea? Of course in my Hybrid mode I've the PD Workflow with all phases and transition there, I don't know if it's possible to have a displayoption working well to move between change phases... Any suggestion will be appreciated 🙂

3. Open a record and check which display screen is used by the record . For example, cm.view.display.
4. From the System Navigator, click Tailoring > Tailoring Tools > Display Screens and search for the
display screen.
5. Click Show in Mobility.
6. Select the area in the File Name field.
7. Select Mobile in the Client Type field, and then click Search. IDs of the action bar options aredisplayed in the Button Ids field.
8. Refer to the option IDs and the actions listed in the Options tab, add or remove the IDs.
9. Click Save to save your customization

Regards!

Nore
0 Likes
1 Reply
Frequent Contributor.. Mike_Stokes Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

Re: Service Manager Mobile App- Adding Next Phase action (button)

Did you try just typing in "cm3r" into the Area and searching?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.