Service Manager Mobile App- Adding Next Phase action (button)
I want to add a new Next Phase button to the Mobile App bar for Changes. My SM version is 9.52 Hybrid.
Below are the steps I was following but I'm just stopped in point 6.. maybe 3...hahaha. My displayscreen is change.view and the option nexphase is not there. So I've create the displayoption nextphase for that displayscreen and simply... it didn't work at all! Any idea? Of course in my Hybrid mode I've the PD Workflow with all phases and transition there, I don't know if it's possible to have a displayoption working well to move between change phases... Any suggestion will be appreciated 🙂
3. Open a record and check which display screen is used by the record . For example, cm.view.display.
4. From the System Navigator, click Tailoring > Tailoring Tools > Display Screens and search for the
5. Click Show in Mobility.
6. Select the area in the File Name field.
7. Select Mobile in the Client Type field, and then click Search. IDs of the action bar options aredisplayed in the Button Ids field.
8. Refer to the option IDs and the actions listed in the Options tab, add or remove the IDs.
9. Click Save to save your customization