Our vBulletin migration is complete.
Welcome vBulletin users! All content and user information from the Micro Focus Forums (vBulletin) site has been migrated to this site. READ MORE.
Highlighted
dfilipovic2 Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Service Manager - Survey Problem - Queued E-mail messages

Hello experts,
I have a problem when I start a survey agent Service Manager starts to send a lot of e-mails even  though I have disabled scheduled Survey.
I have deleted every record from tables:

1. SurveyInternal
  2. SurveySendHistory
  3. SurveySendLog
  4. Eventout

SurveySendHistory Eventout SurveySendLog SurveyInternal

Does anyone know where else some kind of queue is stored so I delete this records?
Best regards,
Dino

Labels (2)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Carlos_V_SM Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Service Manager - Survey Problem - Queued E-mail messages

Hi, Additional configurations for rule-based SM surveys

You need to create a rule set and add it to the workflow of a desired module (for example, the Incident module). For details, see Use a rule set to send surveys.

Additional configurations for scheduled SM surveys

Scheduled surveys are based on the survey integration framework, and therefore require the following additional configurations:

• A survey integration instance is set up and enabled in Integration Manager. For details, see Enable a surveyintegration instance.
  • A survey definition for each supported module is created based on the SM Survey connector (that is, the Internal Connector). For details, see Create an SM survey for a module. You can create an SM survey for each of the following modules: Change, Configuration Item, Interaction, Incident, Request, and Problem.
  • If Service Manager Service Portal is used as the survey portal, you need to additionally enable users to access Survey. For details, see Enable Service Portal users to access surveys.

Note

These are the minimum configurations required for SM Survey, based on the assumption that the out-of-box surveytemplate and HTML Email template will be used. If users want to design their own survey questionnaires or tailor the out-of-box HTML Email template, further configurations are needed.

Carlos Villalobos R
Customer Support Engineer
If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.