Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Service manager integration with Cisco Jabber

Hi All,

Please help me on below.

We are using HP SM 9.40,  there was a client requirement to integrate Cisco Jabber(XMPP) with HP SM

"Operator should be able to Call to assignee via  CALL button in Incident using Cisco Jabber(XMPP)."

Please let me know if this can be happened as there were two different platforms involved.

Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Re: Service manager integration with Cisco Jabber

Hi Hemanth,

I'd like to ask you whether you resolved a customer requirement to integrate jabber client with HPSM IT collaboration. Our customer also consider to replacement MS Lync (Skype for business) client for Jabber based client. How did you resolve the requirement? Do you have any HP official statement to this requirement?

Thanks in advance to your feedback.

BR, Rado

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.