Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Set denied in approval for current pending

Hello.

I need set denied in some request in Approval table for current pending group using JS.

Look like it is array field - status in this table.

How can i do this if requests may have different approval queue numbers ?

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Hi in JS u can use doAction('denyall') function.

Regards,
Sanjay Yadav
Assign Kudo, if found post useful and mark it accepted if solves the issue.
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

did not find description for this. (doAction('denyall'))

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Did not understood you fully can you explain your requirement, however you can write a js and put your conditions for the approval table to deny only request which matches the condtion.

Regards,
Sanjay Yadav
Assign Kudo, if found post useful and mark it accepted if solves the issue.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hello.

There is a desynchronization of the two OCMQ and Approval tables. (tables are linked field: number<->unique.key)

So i need take all records from OCMQ wich have dinied value in approval.status field and and set the denied status for Approval table if there is not one there.

OCMQ

approval.status  - string

Approval

status   - array

approval.status  - string

and also approved.by, approved.action or may be some more fields.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.