Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Set permissions to delete attachments from contacts

Hello.

how to implement following requirement:

some operators can add attachments, but cannot remove them from contacts.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Set permissions to delete attachments from contacts

Make for it HTML is only one available solution ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

I'm not sure I understood your second comment correctly:

1. To "Add" an attachnment there is a button, because this is generic across all files
  2. To "Remove" an attachment there is a small "X" button for each individual file (part of the HTML/JavaScript widget

As long as the user has the right to update the contac record, they should have these two (very different) buttons.

Raise a bug-report, if the second button is missing when they can update the contact record and add another attachment.

Regards,

Ben

Micro Focus Professional Services
Bracknell
UK
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

I need to give some operators the right to add attachments, but they should not have the option (ability or rights) to remove attachments from Subscriptions tab of contacts.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.