Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Setup Out of Box inbound email with POP3, email not being process

Hi,

Do like to check had anyone success in setting up the new 9.51 inbound email with POP3 protocol?

I had being trying to setup a demo with POP3 but after sm read(from google) the mail (from log it show mail being recevie), it get move to the integration manager task log and got stuck there, when I try to re run it, I was prompt with error.

Please advice or guide with step on how to have a successful POP3 inbound mail to create a ticket.

Regards

Soong

Regards
Soong
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Re: Setup Out of Box inbound email with POP3, email not being process

Hi,

which error is shown? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: Setup Out of Box inbound email with POP3, email not being process

Hi  MarcusReinhardt,

Thanks for responsing, below is the error i got when I try to run the task log  in integration manager.

Process panel task.runnow in RAD showTaskDetail encountered error in line 1 (showTaskDetail,task.runnow)
Cannot evaluate expression (showTaskDetail,task.runnow)
Bad arg(2) oper = (showTaskDetail,task.runnow)
Cannot evaluate expression jscall("smis_TaskManager.taskRunNow", "1") (showTaskDetail,task.runnow)
Script 'smis_Bootstrap' line 27: ERROR TypeError: this.controller.runnow is not a function at char 1
Unrecoverable error in application: showIntegrationManager on panel instance.task
Unrecoverable error in application: showTaskList on panel see.task.detail
Unrecoverable error in application: showTaskDetail on panel task.runnow

Regards

Soong 

Regards
Soong
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.