Highlighted
New Member.

Signal 11 was raised in the native code while using update SM through xml

I am getting the below error when I am requesting SM to update the approval groups through xml soap request, which I am sending it through the invoke method in the OO 10, I get this error only when I am passing the changeID in the xml.

A signal 11 was raised in native code. Client terminated. Error: Win32 Exception: 0xC0000005 (instruction 0x101697C4 while reading address 0x00000000)

I dont get any error when I pass the change id through someother variable and include it in the xml, I get the response, but the SM would not be updated in this case.

Can any one or anybody has faced similar kind of issues?

Please reply at the earliest

my mailid: Personal Info Erased 
[ Please Use Private Messaging to Share Personal or Official Email Address ]

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Signal 11 was raised in the native code while using update SM through xml

Hi Prasad,

I remember getting this error couple of years back. You will need to restore your SM since you started getting this error.

Hope, you are taking back up of SM every week.

We were lucky to have a back up with us. Even though we were never able to find the root cause of the issue. Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Hardit Singh
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.