Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Smart Search stuck at "Not started" after Full Reindex

Jump to solution

Hi experts,

I have a problem with Smart Search function using Smart Analytics. At first time, when I finish install Smart Analytics, Smart Search can run normally because I chose import OOB data when install Smart Analytic.

But after I select Full reindex any KnowledgeBase e.g: Knowledge_Library or Configuration_Management,.. Smart Search stuck in "Not Started" status forever.
Capture1.PNG
It seem like Smart Analytic doesn't reindex the KnowledgeBase after I use Full Index. I've checked KMUpdate schedule, it still run normally. I have tried to rerun JS in KMUpdate schedule but it still doesn't work.

Could you please help me check this? I've attached debug log from SM.

My environment is:

All SM components version are 9.63 OOB
Smart Analytics is 9.60 OOB using Quick install deployment
All my servers are Windows 2012 R2 64bit
My DB is MSSQL 2012 64 bit

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Smart Search stuck at "Not started" after Full Reindex

Jump to solution

Make sure the KMReindex scheduler is running.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Make sure the KMReindex scheduler is running.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Jump to solution
Thank you very much. After start this scheduler, IDOL index runs perfectly. 🙂
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.