Highlighted
New Member.

Solution copy from Incident to Related interaction ticket

Hello Team,

I have a requirement on HPSM 9.40 where when an incident is resolved and solution field is updated, the same data should be copied to related interaction ticket too.

I remember in old HPSM version, this was acheived through format control on probsummary table.

Now, in SM9.40, I am not sure where to do this.

Any help on this will be truely appreciated.

Cheers,

Satish

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: Solution copy from Incident to Related interaction ticket

Have a look at the ioevents and ioaction tables. Those are the 2 places where you can transfer data from one module to another.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: Solution copy from Incident to Related interaction ticket

Did anyone got a chance to look into it.

Cheers,
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.