Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
y4nzi Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Some questions

Hello all!
Can you help to solve some issues in our environment pls?

1. OOB creating new change opens displayscreen change.selectChangeModel, but in our environment change.selectSubcat is opened. But in both cases cmc.open.from.menu application is called. How does display screen is choosen? We would like to be able select subcategory and model during opening change. I have tried to unload CM object, format control and application from box, but nothing changes. Where it can be changed?
  2. Is it possible to make bold or dynamic (adding unapproved count) the link in menu on left side on ESS?
0 Likes
4 Replies
Luis_G_SM Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Some questions

Hello 

on what version is this, are you using codeless or classic or hybrid. are both of the environments the same version?

For your second question, I will look into the style sheet of the ESS page to change its appearance.

hope this guides you.

best regards

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Valued Contributor.

Sorry, I forget to mention, both environments are 9.40. We have done some customization, we have created own workflows for CM. But have not changed the way new changes are created. And just to clarify, we wanna be able to expand and choose category - > subcategory -> model during creating the new change, as it is in the box. In our environment we only have list of categories to choose.

0 Likes
Valued Contributor.

I found an answer to my frist question. It was set in settings of change management. Category was choosen instead of change model in our environment. 

Can anybody help to solve second question? 

0 Likes
ALARMus Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

I did something like you need, but not in left menu. My counter is on main page of ess.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.