Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Sorry, you are not authorized to access the specified resource

Hi All,

My user failed to add column list in SD/IM tickets. When click to More->Modify column the error message will appear "Sorry, you are not authorized to access the specified resource". Anyone can advice?

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: Sorry, you are not authorized to access the specified resource

Hello,

in your Service Desk profle for the operator on which this do apppear you should check the checkbox configuration for the Update part. There is a heckbox for Views modification .

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor..

Hi Vadim, 

Thanks for your reply, could you print screen for me the update part? as I can't find in Service Desk profile

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor..

Hello,

I have not typed the name of the options

Those are Can create personal views - for personal

Can create system views  - for golbal one

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor..

Hi Vadim,

I've tried these 2 option but seems not related

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor..

Hello,

can you please clarify if your case is regarding views? I have reread the initial post and wondered if you are talking about views (regarding which i was writing) or you meant the possibility to alter the columns in the qbe form of the search result.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.